Eating is a treat not just a necessity!

Friday, September 4, 2015

Nutrition, Yoga, Acting, Art. Or "How not to do what you love"

For a while now, over 10 years, I've been struggling with what I want to do with my life. Although life is currently happening, there seems to be inevitable void in my gut. I'm not fulfilling my souls desire. OR~I don't know what my souls desire is. It's frustrating because I understand fully that I can have anything I want. The Universe is standing by to provide me with my dreams if I just direct my energy toward it. It's that simple. But what if you don't know what you want to do? What if you're so scared to take a step forward, you remain still? This is what's eating me.

My dearheart suggested I write about it. He suggested that I  put into words my frustration and that may start the energy moving in a different direction. So that's where I am.
I have a huge list of interests- Movies, nutrition, yoga, acting, art, true crimes, meeting coordination, dance, music, wine and  ? But how do you create a career out of all the things you love? I am a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner yet I haven't pursued clients. The phrase, 'you're not smart enough for this business' keeps replaying in my head. Which is only true if I tell myself it is.

I don't know. Maybe I'll just keep writing and see what changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment